Can iPhone 12 Take Pictures Underwater?
Ready for a Trip to some exciting destination and looking for a suitable waterproof iPhone case for Swimming Snorkeling Kayaking Adventure instead of take too much device and protective box. You should Learn more about your iPhone 12 models Water Resistant details.
Related question people frequency ask:Can iPhone 12 Pro Take Pictures Underwater?
Can the iPhone 12 Pro Max Take Pictures Underwater?
Can iPhone 12 Mini Take Pictures Underwater?
Can the iPhone 12 go underwater?
Can an iPhone Take Pictures Underwater?
The Answer Folloing:
Is the iPhone 12 Waterproof ? Water Resistant? Is the iPhone 12 Pro Max Waterproof? Is the iphone 12 mini waterproof? / Is the iphone 12 pro waterproof?
iPhone 12 Underwater Mode
- From Official The Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini have a waterproof standard of IP68 Certified Rating (Survive Maximum depth of 6 meters (19.6ft) for 30 minutes long).
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: Underwater Survive Maximum depth of 6 meters (19.6 feet) for 30 minutes
Apple says - To prevent liquid damage, avoid these: Swimming or bathing with your iPhone
- Dropping your iPhone or subjecting it to other impacts
- Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
- Liquid damage is not covered under warranty, but you might have rights under consumer law
So,when you receive a new iphone, the good news is you can use the iPhone 12 Take Photos Underwater record for depth to 6 meters less than half an hour or you snorkel with iPhone 12,the iphone will be ok (Under IP68)
However the Waterproof ability of iPhone is not the same all the time.The best performance of the iphone 12 waterproof is the time when you first got it!
For the waterproof resistant will decrease as you use,especially when the iPhone sudden drop may damage the phone waterproof.
The most important is:
You don't know how much waterproof ability left of your iPhone 12,
for you can't check!
So,we will worry about can I using it underwater now?
Maybe you use the iphone 12 underwater photography for times,however, it won't waterproof next times!
And if you want using only iphone underwater ,you should make sure the iphone 12 never shocked!
iPhone 12 waterproof test recommend video watching:
Can you take iPhone underwater?
Can you use iPhone underwater more confidence?
How to take underwater photos with iPhone 12 Safe?
iPhone 12 Pro Max underwater photos Safe?
Can I take my iPhone 12 Snorkeling?
How to take underwater photos with iPhone 12 Pro Safe?
How do you take underwater photos with iPhone 12 Pro Max Safe?
How to take underwater photos with iPhone 12 Mini Safe?
Can I Put my iPhone 12 underwater? iPhone 12 Pro underwater photography
Can i take pictures underwater with iphone 12 pro max
Do You Need a Waterproof Case for Your iPhone 12 underwater photography?
- Yes,Using iPhone 12 waterpoorf case underwater take photos!
- Waterproof case has the waterproof ability IP68 Certfied standard,it will protecting iphone 12 waterproof underwater take pictures well!
- You needn't worry about if your iphone 12 has the waterproof ability left！
- There are waterproof cases for iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro.
Recommend waterproof case for iPhone 12
Lvmous brand Apple iPhone 12 waterproof case built in screen protector iP68 Certified
Military Grade Case for iPhone 12
Shock proof / Dust proof / Snow proof
Dropped iPhone 12 in water
Can i drop my iPhone 12 in water
- Yes, i can Dropped iPhone 12 in water directly
- However, for a new iPhone 12, Please make sure the condition under IP68 Rating - depth no deep than 6 meters and less than 30 minutes.
- For a used iPhone 12 , recomming using a waterproof case for iPhone 12 Pro Max
Dropped iPhone 12 in toilet
Can i dropped my iPhone 12 in the toilet
- Yes, i can Dropped iPhone 12 in toilet!
- Usually the toilet condition under IP68 Rating
- The only you need to do is please take iPhone 12 out less than 30 minutes
Can I take my iPhone 12 in the pool?
Can you swim with iPhone 12?
Can I Go Wwimming with my iPhone 12
- For a New iPhone 12 and usually the pool depth not deep than 2 meters, we can take my iPhone 12 in the pool!
- For an iPhone not new buy, do not recommend to take iPhone 12 in the pool for we don't know how much water resistance left! Recommend using a waterproof iPhone 12 Case
How Long Can iPhone 12 be in Water?
- The iPhone 12 can be in water under IP68 for 30 minutes
Can I take my iPhone 12 in the shower?
Can I use my iPhone 12 in the shower
Can you bring your iPhone 12 in the shower
- No, we can not take iPhone 12 in the shower directly, for the iPhone 12 do not tested under steam condition as iPhone 12 has IP68 Waterproof protection.
- Recommend using a waterproof case double protecting your iPhone 12
What do you do if your iPhone 12 gets wet?
- if your iPhone 12 gets wet by water, please use clean dry cloth to dry the iPhone 12, let your phone stand and shake it will help to dry the lightning port, put the phone to the area airflow for at least several hours, remmend dry for one day!
- Please note: if you want to open sim card , please make sure your phone is really dry!
- if your iPhone 12 gets wet - liquid not water or other, please use clean water to clean the iPhone 12 first and them do the dry step 1!
Can I wash my iPhone 12?
- Yes, you can wash your iPhone 12 as it is no any drop or repaired while the iphone 12 still water resistance! or you must using dry cloth to clean instead of wash!
About IP68 definition - What does IP68 Rating meaning for iPhone
- IP Stands for "Ingress Protection"
- First Number: Stands for "Solids Protection" level
- Second Number: Stands for "Liquids Protection" Level
- IP68 meaning : Ingress Protection - Dust-tight - Immersion
IP rating table following
|Level sized||Effective against||Description|
|X||—||X means there is no data available to specify a protection rating with regard to this criterion.|
|0||—||No protection against contact and ingress of objects|
|Any large surface of the body, such as the back of a hand, but no protection against deliberate contact with a body part|
|Fingers or similar objects|
|Tools, thick wires, etc.|
|Most wires, slender screws, large ants etc.|
|5||Dust protected||Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it must not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment.|
|6||Dust-tight||No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust-tight). A vacuum must be applied. Test duration of up to 8 hours based on airflow.|
|X||-||X means there is no data available to specify a protection rating with regard to these criteria.|
|0||-||No protection against ingress of water|
Test duration: 10 minutes
Water equivalent to 1 mm (0.039 in) rainfall per minute
|2||Dripping water when tilted at 15°||
Test duration: 2.5 minutes for every direction of tilt (10 minutes total)
Water equivalent to 3 mm (0.12 in) rainfall per minute
For a spray nozzle:
Test duration: 1 minute per square meter for at least 5 minutes Water volume: 10 liters per minute (0.037 impgal/s) Pressure: 50–150 kPa (7.3–21.8 psi)
For an oscillating tube: Test duration: 10 minutes Water volume: 0.07 liters per minute (0.00026 impgal/s) per hole
|4||Splashing of water||Oscillating tube: Test duration: 10 minutes, or spray nozzle (same as IPX3 spray nozzle with the shield removed)|
Test duration: 1 minute per square meter for at least 3 minutes
Water volume: 12.5 litres per minute Pressure: 30 kPa (4.4 psi) at distance of 3 meters (9.8 ft)
|6||Powerful water jets||
Test duration: 1 minute per square meter for at least 3 minutes
Water volume: 100 liters per minute (0.37 impgal/s) Pressure: 100 kPa (15 psi) at distance of 3 meters (9.8 ft)
|6k||Powerful water jets with increased pressure||
Test duration: at least 3 minutes
Water volume: 75 liters per minute (0.27 impgal/s) Pressure: 1,000 kPa (150 psi) at distance of 3 meters (9.8 ft)
|7||Immersion, up to 1 meter (3 ft 3 in) depth||
Test duration: 30 minutes.
Tested with the lowest point of the enclosure 1,000 mm (39 in) below the surface of the water, or the highest point 150 mm (5.9 in) below the surface, whichever is deeper.
|8||Immersion, 1 meter (3 ft 3 in) or more depth||
Test duration: agreement with manufacturer
Depth specified by the manufacturer, generally up to 3 meters (9.8 ft)
|9K||Powerful high-temperature water jets||
Test duration: Fixture: 30 sec. in each of 4 angles (2 min. total), Freehand: 1 min/m2, 3 min. minimum
Water volume: 14–16 liters per minute (0.051–0.059 impgal/s) Pressure: 8–10 MPa (80–100 bar) at distance of 0.10–0.15 meters (3.9 in–5.9 in) Water temperature: 80 °C (176 °F)
Is IP68 rain proof?
- Yes, IP68 rain proof absolutely
Is IP68 safe for swimming?
- Yes, for a IP68 protective box, but not for a device such as iPhone
- Usually Protective box Armor Rugged Case, the Device Defence is weak, easy destory.
Which is better IP67 or IP68?
- IP68 better than IP67
What IP rating is waterproof?
- Above IP68 Rating level
What is the best IP waterproof rating?
- Now the highest IP waterproof rating is IP69K
Is iPhone 12 wireless charging?
- Yes, iPhone 12 wireless charging Support!
Read Related Post:
Can iPhone 11 Take Pictures Underwater
iPhone 11 Underwater Mode
How to take underwater photos with iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone xr underwater photography
Can i use my iphone xr underwater
iPhone x underwater photography